Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2nd Blog Response Post

I've considered and rejected several ideas for the Remix project to this point. I've decided to work with both public domain or creative commons materials (namely photographs) and my own work, in order to remix an old poem of mine. I'd like to present interesting images, with the text of the poem moving over the images, and perhaps even with sound in the form of myself reading the text. This is a pretty ambitious undertaking, though, considering I've never worked with the tools I have available before-- namely the Microsoft Expressions suite and Silverfish.

If this doesn't work out, and it turns out to be too much, I have another project that could be a possibility. It is text only, and I don't feel like I would enjoy working on it as much, but if necessary at least I have a backup.

No comments: